The Dwarka Expressway, also known as the “Northern Peripheral Road,” is an 18-kilometer, 150-meter-wide piece of road being built to connect Delhi and Gurgaon, as well as Dwarka and National Highway 8. At Kherki Daula, the Expressway meets NH 8. It will also travel along Pataudi Road, which, like the Dwarka Expressway, is a hotbed of real estate activity due to its proximity to three major motorways.
● The Dwarka Expressway has been a main focus of the Gurgaon – Manesar Master Plan 2031, which includes the specifics of land allocation for new projects on Dwarka Expressway redevelopment operations.
● Every detail of the luxurious projects on Dwarka Expressway has been meticulously planned, and it is moving along quickly. Tata Housing, Raheja Group, ATS, Ramprastha, Birla Navya Gurgaon Puri Constructions, and Indiabulls are among the top real estate developers in Dwarka Expressway, with more than 120 residential projects. They’re all lobbying for the freeway to be built as quickly as possible.
● Because of its direct connection to the Indira Gandhi International Airport and Gurgaon, the Dwarka Expressway projects ready to move has an advantage over other motorways such as the Yamuna Expressway.
● Following Chanakyapuri, another diplomatic enclave, i.e. a location where all diplomats’ studio apartments on Dwarka Expressway and offices are located, is being built along the Dwarka Expressway.
● Because a 75-meter wide route runs parallel to it to remove intermediate traffic, the Dwarka Expressway will considerably improve traffic flow between Delhi and Gurgaon.
● The Northern Peripheral Road is a Haryana Urban Development Authority project, and HUDA and the Indian Railways have agreed to build a railway over bridge on it. A one-kilometer area has been set aside for the purpose. The land acquisition issue presented by persons who own plots and residences along the apartments on Dwarka Expressway was a major roadblock to the project’s completion. On September 30, 2013, HUDA took a stand on this matter and gave genuine compensation and land area to petitioners in areas such as sector 110 A and 37 C, based on the court’s decision for a reestablishment programme.
● The authorities have sanctioned a compensation payment of Rs.1,233 crore to the genuine land owners, which has kept investors’ interest in the project alive.
● Dwarka Expressway metro train routes have already been approved, allowing Gurgaon and Delhi to connect off-road.
● Electricity caballing and water supply assignments have already begun and will be finished by the end of the year.
● The state government has also suggested a sewage disposal system and other public services, with the goal of making the area a world-class residential and commercial infrastructure.
In today’s market, buying property near major highways is viewed as having a bigger profit margin. Such connectivity, combined with world-class infrastructure, is the icing on the cake for analytical homebuyers. Property in Dwarka Expressway is portrayed as a real estate trend that looks like it would only go up from here due to the promise of impending infrastructure and the quick growth presently in place.
Disclaimer: This website is only for the purpose of providing information regarding real estate projects in different regions. By accessing this website, the viewer confirms that the information including brochures and marketing collaterals on this website is solely for informational purposes. The contents shall not be construed to be any kind of advertisement, solicitation, marketing, offer for sale, assurance, invitation to offer, contract of any nature whatsoever or gives warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory and shall have no binding effect on the Company. Any decision by you regard booking by relying on this website is solely at your cost and consequences. The website and the information contained herein is not intended as legal, financial or real estate advice and must not be relied on as such and is for guidance and general information only. Any Information on the website is subject to change without any notice or information whatsoever. Changes in this Disclaimer will be effective immediately on change being posted. Please also note that the company has not verified the information and the compliances of the projects.
User information: By using our website, you agree to abide by the rules laid out by us and consent to collection and use of all such information that you may furnish to, or through, our website. In some cases, while you visit our website, you may not need to provide any personal information. But in certain instances, we must have your personal information in order for us to grant you access to some of the links or sites. Such links/ pages may ask for your name, e-mail address, phone number etc. The information furnished by you is used to provide relevant products and services and to acknowledge receipt of your communication or to send out information and updates to you. You have option of requesting removal from our mailing list. We do not give away your personal information to any third party without your approval.